Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ben's Kitchen.

November 23, 2013
Saturday

Me and my sister decided to see our much awaited movie of 2013 - Catching Fire at Harbor Point Subic. The movie is really really awesome! I'll definitely going to watch it again. 

Anyway, when we went out of the movie house, we looked for somewhere to eat our early dinner. She remembered Ben's Kitchen where in the family dined in sometime this year. Since I haven't tried it yet, I said why not try it now?

I like the interior of the place, I feel like I'm in a doll house. The kitchen feeling is really there.


Time to satisfy our stomachs! We checked the menu and there are really plenty of choices. I don't know what to try first. So we come up with nachos - my all time favorite, their bacon cheeseburger, some chicken and frappe's for the drink. While waiting for the order and enjoying the ambiance, they'll serve one bowl of plain popcorn. Me and my sister (Hae) can't stop talking about how perfect the book adaptation of Catching Fire was. And finally, food's server. Time to eat! 

                                                                           Nachos

                                             Bacon cheese burger - it is really huge! We didn't expected it this big for a single served burger.

                                                                                                       The chicken

Frappes

We enjoyed the place really, talking about our favorite movie with some really good food. So when you got a chance to visit Harbor Point in Subic, try Ben's Kitchen.

                                                               my instagram (@iamkencastillo) post for this Saturdate with my sister.

 For today's outfit of the day (OOTD), a v-neck plaid top, my favorite mustache watch, a vintage belt - Mom's, brown pants plus boots!

Thank you!
All pictures in this blog post is under my ownership. Copyright on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment