Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Beanery.

October 26-27, 2013

I'm really into coffee shops, because of it's relaxing feeling and I love breathing into the aroma of coffee. So when I heard that The Beanery opened their new branch in Orani, Bataan, I got excited 'cause finally there's a coffee shop nearby in our provincial home.

This is another shotgun moment for me, and guess what? I'm in The Beanery for two consecutive nights - the first time is with Ate Pet and the other night is with my highschool best buddies. 


On my first visit, we arrived at around 6:30 PM at The Beanery, the place is not really loaded that time. The first time I heard of it was way back in highschool and just recently was the time for to try this one out. We landed ourselves in the couch and took turns to order, it was another new for me so I asked for their best seller - frappe which is Java Freeze, it is like the coffee jelly of Starbucks but the sinkers are not really coffee cubes. I also ordered Cordon Bleu as recommended by Ate Pet and of course my favorite food in the world - Nachos! 

We talked about personal stuffs and of course dreamed of traveling together domestically next year.

They offer a lot in there, like some finger foods, main courses and of course the usual food served in coffee shops - desserts such as cakes, muffins and various kind of beverages - frappes, coffee, juices and many more.
                                                        Photo courtesy of Danna. L-R: me, Jaz, Danna, Renz

On my second visit, I tried their lemonade and I love it 'cause it is really refreshing - tastes fresh. We ordered nachos (again), cheesecakes and we enjoyed some really good conversations; laughing at the memories back on our younger years. 

I can say the place is a good one and it is somewhere I can stay in even when I am alone. If I want to relax, I'll definitely going to go back here. 

We left the place pretty late and decided to extend our night at Jaz' house. Fine, we drink and we got drank and passed out - end of the night. It feels great waking up with these guys again, had breakfast with them and chill for a while after a long time.

                                                                             Photo courtesy of Danna. L-R: Renz, Jaz, Danna, me

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment